Abrasive Wheels Course
This is a half-day course designed to provide the course participants with the appropriate knowledge of the hazards and dangers of working with Abrasive Wheels. It also provides the participants with the expertise required to mount an abrasive wheel.
- · Safety In Industry (Abrasive Wheels) Regulations, 1982
- · Identify the hazards of working with Abrasive Wheels.
- . Evaluate the causes of abrasive wheel accidents
- . Define the method of selecting the correct wheel for the job
- · Inspection and testing of the abrasive wheel.
- . Guarding of the grinding and cutting operations.
- . Dressing and truing the wheel.
- . Functions of the components, flanges, blotters etc.
- · Assembling and balancing components
Duration: 4 hours
No. Of Participants: 10 (maximum)
Certification: Certificate of Attendance