Privacy & Security- Data Protection
Dear Ireland TT Ltd Customer,
We value your trust, which is why protecting your data, privacy rights and your right to know how your information is being collected, processed and used is of the greatest importance to us. Our data protection practices are in accordance with the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that will come into force on the 25th May 2018. The use of this website and the services of Ireland Training and Translations Ltd is not possible without the provision of some personal data. If a data subject wishes to avail of certain services offered by the company, processing of further personal data could become necessary.
Privacy and Security
Ireland Training and Translations T&T Ltd treats all information and personal data you supply as confidential. Information you provide on this form is used by the Ireland T&T Ltd to update your training record. It will be used for the purposes for which it was collected to enable the Ireland T&T Ltd to carry out its obligations and manage its relationship with you. The Ireland T&T Ltd may share the data with other parts of the Ireland T&T Ltd and agents who act on its behalf in order to provide services to you but only insofar as is necessary.
It should also be noted that information may be exchanged with other Government Departments / Agencies in accordance with the law.
You have various rights under data protection legislation, which include the right to request a copy of your personal data. If you wish to avail of this right or for further information please contact the Data Protection Officer/ Managing Director at Ireland T&T Ltd, Unit 11C Parkmore Industrial Estate, Long Mile Road, Dublin 12 or via email to email@example.com
1. Security standards you can trust
Ireland T&T Limited processes the personal data in order to:
- Administer our website and provide online information;
- Deliver and administer education and training services provided to you;
- Respond to communications, queries, and request for information;
- Support and manage our employees;
- Comply with legal or regulatory obligations;
- Establish or defend legal claims.
This information may include:
- Personal details;
- Business activities of the person whose information we are processing;
- Training and Services provided;
- Financial details;
- Education details;
- Employment details.
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themselves and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary, we are required to comply with the Data Protection Acts 1988 – 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, and other applicable Regulations.
The following is a brief description of the types of organisation we may need to share some of the personal information we process for one or more reasons:Financial organisations; Educators and Awarding Bodies, Service providers.
2. Safer booking with Ireland T and T Ltd
In detail, our security guarantee is as follows: Stripe and Paypal.me payment systems encrypt your personal data such as your name and credit card number whenever you pay by credit card and Pay. SSL is supported by most browsers and ensures that your data reaches our server in a form of code that is unreadable for unauthorised persons.To date, no damage has been incurred by a Ireland TT Ltd customer due to the illegal use of their credit card or bank information. Should a case of misuse occur during a purchase of a service, please get in touch with your bank or credit card company. Should your bank or credit card company require you to pay an initial amount, we will reimburse you for this amount. A condition of this is that you contact your bank or credit card company immediately if you suspect your bank or credit card details have been used fraudulently.
3. Web analysis
4. Duration of data storage
Your personal data will only be kept as long as necessary for the provision of our services. Sometimes longer-term data storage may be necessary for legal reasons.
Ireland T&T Ltd. has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure personal data processed remains secure.
5. Your access and cancellation rights
You are entitled to demand free written disclosure of any personal information Ireland TT Ltd has stored about you. Upon notification of any necessary corrections, blockages or deletions, we will make these changes immediately on the basis of the information given, if legally permitted. You may revoke your consent for the use of your personal data at any time with future effect. For questions regarding data protection and the exercise of your rights, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.dataprotection.ie
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 provides EU data subjects with a wide range of rights. In order to assert these rights, the data subject may contact us at any time.
- The Right to be Informed: the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed.
- The Right of Access: the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller free information about his or her personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information
- The Right to Rectification: The right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- The Right to Erasure (a.k.a Right to be Forgotten): the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where appropriate grounds apply.
- The Right of Restriction of Processing: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where appropriate grounds apply.
- The Right to Data Portability: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator, to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which was provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The Right to Object: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning him or her, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her, or similarly significantly affects him or her, as long as the decision (1) is not is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between the data subject and a data controller, or (2) is not authorised by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or (3) is not based on the data subject’s explicit consent.
6. Operational data protection
Ireland TT Ltd takes its statutory obligations into account and has appointed a data protection officer. All our employees have been obliged in writing to comply with the relevant regulations and guidelines on data protection and data security, as well as to protect data secrecy.